Buy Ritalin Online
What is Ritalin and how is it used?
Ritalin belongs to a class of drugs called Stimulants, ADHD Agents.
It is not known if Ritalin is safe and effective in children younger than 6 years of age.
What are the possible side effects of Ritalin?
Ritalin may cause serious side effects including:
- chest pain,
- trouble breathing,
- new behavior problems,
- numbness or pain in your fingers or toes,
- cold feeling in your fingers or toes,
- unexplained wounds,
- skin color changes (pale, red or blue appearance) in your fingers or toes, and
- a penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer
Get medical help right away, if you have any of the symptoms listed above.Buy Ritalin Online
The most common side effects of Ritalin include:
- excessive sweating,
- mood changes,
- feeling nervous or irritable,
- sleep problems (insomnia),
- fast heart rate,
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest,
Tell the doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
These are not all the possible side effects of Ritalin. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Ritalin hydrochloride, methylphenidate hydrochloride USP, is a mild central nervous system (CNS) stimulant, available as tablets of 5, 10, and 20 mg for oral administration; Ritalin-SR is available as sustained-release tablets of 20 mg for oral administration. Methylphenidate hydrochloride is methyl α-phenyl-2-piperidineacetate hydrochloride, and its structural formula is